Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Day!

Well we have been stuck in the house for 2 days and that has not been good for my eating habits!! I had to do something to keep the kids occupied so what better way than to cook! Yesterday Zoe and I made a breakfast casserole for dinner, it would have been healthy except for all the cheese and broccoli. Then Alex wanted to help me bake, so we made 2 loaves of homemade bread. Today, Ki helped me make sugar cookies and Shyla and Zoe helped me make venison stew in the crockpot for dinner tonight (healthy) and for lunch we made cheddar chowder (sooooo not healthy). I can't wait to go back to work tomorrow so I can get back on a better eating schedule! It is too hard when I am at home to not crave that good food! Lots of prayer is need for me to get through this. Will you pray for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment